1. Finish a good portion of the Dark "Contemporary".
DONE. I have made it past 100 hand written pages and I am past the halfway point of the story. I think I might need another notebook though.
2. Finish at least one book.
No comment. I did start like, five.
3. Start a bullet journal for writing stuff.
I have done this and I LOVE it.
4. Go on a hike/walk.
Al and I visited our friends in Pennsylvania over the weekend. We went hiking. I fell down a hill. Fun and bruises ensued.
5. Move up in cardio at the gym.
I got a little pushed back with this one because of everything going on and then I was sick for nearly two weeks. However, I had moved up before I got sick and I plan on getting back on track this month.
6. Continue looking at houses-------> DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED.
Still looking. Not sure how well I'm doing with the not getting discouraged part.
7. Only go out to eat once a week.
Most weeks, I achieve this lol.
8. Spend a few mornings each week or even take a break during work to do some sort of meditation.
I haven't been meditating, per se, but I have been journaling, particularly drawing mandalas in my journal. It's relaxing and it also helps me clear my head.
9. Spend time working on blog posts in advance.
I've been semi-doing this.
10. Finalize this year's release schedule!
I finally did it! Next week there's going to be a whoooooole post about all the books!
11. Listen to more audiobooks.
I've listened to pretty much half of six books. I don't know why I do this to myself.
12. Watch The Handmaid's Tale.
YESSSSS. If you aren't watching this do yourself a favor and do so!
13. Do something that's good for my creativity--go to a museum, a show, or something like that.
I didn't manage to get to anything like that, but my creativity has been off the charts lately from just writing more in general.
14. Write a VERY rough query letter for the Sci-fi book.
Haven't put it all together yet, but the main parts are there. Just gotta mash them together until they resemble something appealing.
15. Try to grow my audience more.
Slowly but surely, I have been doing this. It's a hard thing to do, but I'm confident I'll be gaining more followers across all my platforms once I start releasing regularly again.