Since some of you might be new to my ramblings, I decided to give you this list of mostly nonsense about myself that may or may not give you a better idea of who I am as a person. Enjoy!
1. My favorite color is purple (only because black isn't technically a color).
2. I was home schooled twice--once in 4th grade and again in 8th grade.
3. I was vegetarian for over 12 years
4. Now I eat chicken and fish.
5. The first story I ever wrote was about a polar bear that wanted to be a panda bear.
6. I love pandas.
7. I used to write every book by hand in spiral bound notebooks before I typed anything.
8. My first ever pet was a caterpillar named Kernie. He wasn't allowed inside.
9. I want to one day own a cat sanctuary/adoption place.
10. I used to really, really be into doll collecting.
11. I wasn't allowed to watch Yu-gi-oh as a kid because my parents thought it caused seizures.
12. However, Pokemon was totally fine.
13. Also wasn't allowed to play Magic: The Gathering as a kid because they thought it was a cult.
14. Again, Pokemon cards were A-okay.
15. The smell of peanuts/peanut butter physically makes me gag. It's easier to tell people I'm allergic but I've never actually had any.
16. I've tried to learn two instruments: guitar and piano. I get way too frustrated.
17. Most video games make me violently angry. I have to walk away or throw a controller.
18. I once bought a goldfish with an eye tumor from Walmart.
19. It lived for five years.
20. I can't get into Harry Potter. I'm sorry.
21. Also, I don't get Doctor Who. Sorry again.
22. I have all the original 100 Goosebumps books by R.L. Stine.
23. I had a neighbor when I was a kid that convinced me his entire family were vampires.
24. I believe 99% of the conspiracy theories I hear. I don't care.
25. I still sometimes wear clothes (mostly t-shirts) that I've had since I was in kindergarten.
26. The top 3 jobs I wanted when I was younger were: archaeologist, vet, and singer.
27. I'm really, really bad at math.
28. I'm only okay at science.
29. I have crippling stage fright and never, ever sing in front of anyone ever.
30. A cat once locked himself inside my aunt's car.
31. Then unlocked himself 30 minutes later.
32. I've lived in a haunted house (and the ghosts visited my room pretty often).
33. I also have a picture of what looks like a ghost I took at a supposedly haunted location.
34. I used to want to be a tattoo artist.
35. I hate the general public too much to do any job where I have to interact with people daily.
36. Scary movies never really scare me, but the aliens from "Signs" always get my blood pumping.
37. Aliens in general freak me out.
38. And space. Definitely space.
39. I used to hide in the school bathroom a LOT. Picture day, gym class, presentations, you name it.
40. I didn't own my first cell phone until I was 21.
41. I was happy when I received my first ever rejection letter from a literary agent.
42. Despite being a really friendly person, I only have a few close friends.
43. I am pansexual. Most people don't know that, but they can probably guess. ;)
44. I am also polyamorous. Same as above.
45. My kneecaps don't have cartilage in them, which combined with inner hip rotations (my hip bones are wrong basically), my knees are pretty much the weakest part of my body and are prone to popping out and even breaking on a great day.
46. Getting married and having kids never really mattered to me. If it happens, cool. If not, that's cool too.
47. I really dislike games where you have to shout, sing, or act things out. So charades makes me sweat nervously every time someone suggests it.
48. If I could do it without hurting my body and gaining a million pounds, I would eat tacos or any variation of Mexican food every day of my life.
49. Every single person I know tells me at some point that when we first met, they thought I hated them. No clue why.
50. From the age of 13 to about 20, I wanted to legally change my name to Casper.
What are some random facts about you? Want me to write a whole post on one of these facts? Comment below! :)